These Terms and Conditions of Sale govern YOU (hereinafter referred as “The Client”) to use the services provided by ELA’S CUT LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as using our Company’s services, The Client hereby agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of Sale contained herein. This website is owned and operated by the Company. By using the services provided by the Company advertised on this website, The Client is indicating acknowledgment and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale govern all services provided to The Client by the Company.
The following is a general list of Terms and Conditions that you hereby agree to by utilizing the Company’s service:
- Our Company’s service consists of wash with a waterless shampoo, towel dry, full haircut/styling and product finish “only”.
- Our service will be exclusively rendered at the client’s office. We will not service at the client’s home (including home offices), hotels, or any other location that is not categorized as a public office building . If an appointment is booked anywhere other than a public office building, the service will be considered cancelled and the client’s credit card will be charge in full for the amount of the service.
- The Company’s Service will include only haircut/style, no other grooming or facial services will be provided.
- There will be no use of plug-in electronic grooming devices (except for clippers) including but not limited to blow dryers.
- The hours of service are from 7AM to 7PM Monday through Friday. Please contact Ela’s Cut management for special requests outside of the normal hours of service.
- Please disclose any allergies or special comments at the time of scheduling the appointment.
- The Client understands that inappropriate contact or behavior with any of our hairstylists is strictly prohibited and could subject The Client to loss of the haircut service fee and legal action against The Client by the Company.
- The Client understands and agrees not to solicit our hairstylists to provide any other service beyond those specified herein.
- The Client agrees to treat all representatives of the Company in a professional and polite manner.
- If there are any requirements to access The Client’s office and/or the building management, The Client must notified ELA’S CUT Management with a minimum of 72 hours prior to the date of the appointment. If the hairstylists are not fully cleared to have access to The Client’s office upon their arrival, The Client will be subject to the Cancellation policy.
- The Client understands that is responsible for registering the hairstylist with the building security, building management and/or office receptionist with minimum 30 minutes prior to the appointment starting time.
- Please be prepared for the hairstylist arrival to your location. Due to consideration to all of our Clients’ schedules, appointments shall begin promptly at the scheduled time. Appointments must start no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled time or it will be considered a booking cancellation and subject to the Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy.
- In the event that the client is not present or cannot take the appointment the first 10 minutes after the scheduled time the appointment will be cancelled and subject to the cancellation fee.
- Any kind of relationship other than Client/hairstylist is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves its rights to terminate the relationship with The Client if it is deemed that any of these Terms and Conditions has been violated. ELA’S CUT reserves the right to serve anyone.
- Please make sure to provide a valid daytime telephone number and email address where we can reach you or your assistant in the event there is an issue with your appointment.
- Confirmation of the appointment bookings could take up to 2 hours.
- If The Client requests to book an appointment within 24 hours of the requested appointment time, we will accommodate and schedule the appointment based on availability only and the booking will be subjected to an additional charge of $ 30.
- If The Client requests to book an appointment within 24 hours of the requested appointment time using a Gift Certificate, we will accommodate and schedule the appointment based on availability only and the booking will be subjected to an additional charge of $30.
- Corporate Hourly Service Package appointments book within 24 hours of the requested appointment time, will be accommodated and scheduled based on availability only and the booking will be subjected to an additional charge of $ 50 per hour per hairstylist.
- When booking an appointment under the Corporate Per Number of Service package, if the Client requests to book such appointment within 24 hours of the requested appointment time, we will accommodate and schedule the appointment based on availability only and the booking will be subjected to an additional charge of $ 30 which will be charged to the Client’s credit card at the moment of booking the service.
- When rendering the Hourly Service Package, our hair stylist(s) will remain on location for the entire length of scheduled appointment time only. They will not be subjected to stay past the scheduled appointment ending time. If the company requires to extend the appointment time, the company must notify Ela’s Cut management to make the special arrangements but Ela’s Cut will not be held responsible if said requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Cancellations and of a regular appointment within the 24 hour period prior to the service, will be subject to $ 40.00 cancellation/registration fee which will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Cancellation made after the 24 hours period prior to the starting time will be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made under any Corporate Account booking shall be done by the office/account manager on behalf of the Corporation’s account or directly by the client/s.
- Cancellations of a Corporate Hourly Service package booking must be done prior to 48 hours before the starting time of the appointment.
- Cancellations made within the 48 hour period prior to the Hourly service appointment, will be subject to a cancellation of 30% of the total amount of the booking which will be charged to the Corporation’s credit card on file.
- Cancellations of a booking made under the Corporate’s per Number of Service Package within 24 hours of the service starting time, will be subject to the loss of that booking.
- If a cancellation of a booking made under the Corporate’s per Number of Service Package is after the 24 hour period prior to the service, service will be rescheduled with no fees.
- Cancellations within the 24 hrs period prior to the service for appointments booked with a Gift Certificate will result in the loss of the Gift Certificate.
- If not completely satisfied with the service, The Client may reschedule a complementary service. There are NO refunds for services rendered. The appointment rescheduling may be done via our website or by contacting us directly.
Payment for Services Rendered:
- All payments for services rendered by the Company will be processed after services are provided to The Client who will be notified once the payment is processed.
- Our Professional Haircut service for individual clients is $40.
- Corporate Hourly Service Package: $ 100 per hour per hairstylist.
- Corporate Per Number of Service Package: $40 per service
- We accept payments by American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Our prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall the Company or its Member(s), Manager(s) or Independent Contractor(s) be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use this service, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from the Company’s Website, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, acts of terrorism, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company’s Website’s records or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company (whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory) arising out of or relating to the sale of services by the Company exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to the Company.
We shall not be in default if our performance is delayed or rendered impossible by Acts of God, war, civil commotion, governmental action, acts of terrorism, fire, storm, flood, explosion, strikes, walkouts, other industrial disturbances, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. We may revise or modify service information or pricing without notice. Any violation of this terms and conditions of sale by The Client may result in the assessment of a Cancellation fee and/or any other fees or penalties allowed by Law.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the internal laws of the State of New York, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in the applicable State Courts located in the County of Middlesex in the State of New Jersey in connection with any dispute between you and ELA’S CUT LLC arising out of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these Terms and Conditions of Sale each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be in the applicable State Court located in the County of Middlesex in the State of New Jersey. If any part of these terms and Conditions of Sale is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Term and Conditions of Sale constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter. To the extent a proposal, purchase order confirmation letter, or the like is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Sale, unless expressly agreed in writing otherwise, these Terms and Conditions of Sale will govern.
We are always happy to assist you and we welcome your questions and feedback. Please contact us at (917) 580-0626, M-F 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM or you can also email us at email@example.com.
421 8th Ave, Suite # 630
New York, NY 10001